It is KZ time, again. Let us hope the next couple of weeks will be ok! Exiting things are happening I hope. X-mas/winter party in KZ will hopefully be a winner! And off course the usual x-mas songs and cakes will brighten up our long working weeks. My bag is full of goodies!! Chocolates, cakes, marzipan, gingerbread men, and spices to make x-mas cakes! And even Catrin´s special glüwine-gummy-bears! And I have brought my Danish advent candle, brought home from Copenhagen by my dad. So everyday I will light my candle and keep track of the days until x-mas. Nice!Now I am in Amsterdam. Sitting in the lounge at the Radisson Airport Hotel, having a burger and wine, enjoying my last evening in the western world...

Oh nice Kri!! Can't wait till you get here with all those goodies (especially since I didn't bring any...) Have a good trip and I'll see you in Kaz tonight :)
ReplyDelete