We can definitely say that summer is here! In the morning at 7 we now have over 26 degrees! And in the office-landscape where I sit we have a good 28 degrees! The evenings/nights are spent outside if we can, with a cold drink and some good friends! We are making the most of our 2-3 hours of free time!!
But with heat and summer comes water-shortage. So for three days now we have not had much water at all. Yesterday morning we did have some cold water, but it was brown and full of mud and air. But at least we could use the toilet. Last night we did not have any water, not even a drop of brow water! And to make it even better, this morning we did not have electricity. Great! There was a flooding in an apartment some floors above us to the side during the night, so water came running down, though the walls and right by our fuse box, so they shut off the electricity. But smart Catrin found a candle, so the bathroom was not pitch black, so we could still brush our teeth and wash our face (in bottle water)! I even tested the shower, the hot water was not brown, but the water pressure as almost non-existing, and the cold water was full of air, but at least I could wash my hair after 4 days! And with a good rinse of bottled water, I am now a blond again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment