Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The very last day has come!

The very last day has come! Time to clean out the desk and also the apartment. Went home during lunch, and packed the last stuff, and moved everything over to a crew-change apartment. So now my two suitcases, two bags and an in-flight are in the hall, waiting to come home with me tomorrow morning at 5! Erik Anton and I have got presents and cakes, and lots of nice words. Sad and nice at the same time!

Tonight we are doing some wine and beer up on the 17th floor, then we will go over to Champion's and eat and have some fun! I can not waste my last hours in KZ sleeping can I…!

Post party note...: The story ended a little differently! We went to Champion's first (as I was so hungry and could not wait any longer...), and then at midnight or so we made it over to the Ardager and up on the 17th floor. With chilled wine and bubbles, music and good friends, we made every minute count! It was a night to remember!!

1 comment: