This was my view this morning at 7:30 when I got up and looked out the window. Beautiful view! We got more snow yesterday... It was coming down pretty heavily. But luckily all the snow had melted over the last couple of days, so the new load did not stack up too much snow everywhere. Hoping it will melt soon, it is around plus 2, so I have my hopes up!!Thursday, March 24, 2011
Today's view from my bedroom!
This was my view this morning at 7:30 when I got up and looked out the window. Beautiful view! We got more snow yesterday... It was coming down pretty heavily. But luckily all the snow had melted over the last couple of days, so the new load did not stack up too much snow everywhere. Hoping it will melt soon, it is around plus 2, so I have my hopes up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment