Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter Season Party

The party was fun!! So fun that some of us almost forgot to go home...! Well, I did make it home at a reasonable time, C and K did not... ti hi...
The party was packed with entertainment, the people at work performed dances, songs, and acts during the dinner. And in between it all, there was dancing, even during the main course, different, but nice and casual! And we even had a raffle with great prices, Kristin won a juicer! So now we are hoping for fresh juice every day... hint hint...
I will post some pictures when I have them!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I may not have lived up to the expectations on this one... I do have the juice maker and I even bought some fruit, but there's always something happening you know!? oh well... someday... :)

    ReplyDelete