Friday, August 6, 2010

Hot hot hot!!! Island in the Sun!

Made it out to the Island again. Life here is pretty ok. Except it is hot, hot, hot. You can not move without sweating. And out here it is even humid (not like in the city where it is superdry), so you just end up soaked right though! But I am the lucky borrower of Kristin's coveralls as well, so I can hand in one to the laundry lady, and have one clean one to wear! Pretty nice! I found a good trick though, just make sure that when you stop to investigate something or to talk to someone, make sure you stand "in the middle off" your coveralls, and preferably rest your hands on your waist, then you get some ventilation and most of the moisture ends up in your socks, clever! Let's just say, I am happy I brought plenty of socks with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment