Saturday, August 28, 2010

Last day in the sun!

Our last day in Spain has come, driving to the airport tomorrow before
noon. Today I had a relaxing day on the terrasse reading a book and
enjoying the heat! The book actually melted.. Marianne said it was too
hot, so she was inside washing and fixing! It was pretty hot, but when
you know it is 14 degrees and rain in Oslo, a hot day on the terrasse
is just perfect! Warm up the core and hope the body will store it for
a week until I go back down to + 35-40 in Kz.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like the terrasse needs a sun-umbrella (and a big fan for the wind free days)!! Looking forward to testing it out! ...think sangria will cool me down plenty.... ;-)

    Looking forward to having you home for a week! (even tho I've been told "overtime is pre-approved in the project and the Spice menu is in the kitchen area")

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete