Girls are girls! We always find ways to go shopping, even in KZ... Catrin, Kristin and I basically bought half the store... lots of x-mas gifts are now crossed off the list. So for obvious reasons, I can not post pictures of all my shopping! But I can show you some x-mas decorations I bought for myself. This little x-mas tree and two girls have bells inside and swing from side to side! Fun fun!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Shopping in Kazakhstan
Girls are girls! We always find ways to go shopping, even in KZ... Catrin, Kristin and I basically bought half the store... lots of x-mas gifts are now crossed off the list. So for obvious reasons, I can not post pictures of all my shopping! But I can show you some x-mas decorations I bought for myself. This little x-mas tree and two girls have bells inside and swing from side to side! Fun fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment