
After a bumpy helicopter ride I arrived on D Island, hungry (but just in time for lunch) and in a good mood. But when the girl told m
e which vessel I am assigned to my spirits dropped slightly. But I though, it is just for one night, how bad can it be?! I got the most dreaded vessel... the Caspian Princess! Trust me, it is not a princess! But it will have to do for one night! It is damp, rusty, and smells bad... I survived lunch with no major incidents. But seriously, hoping to be taken "out" for dinner tonight. Just have to make it through the night (have brought flip-flops for the shower, and have ear-plugs for the night, so hoping for the best...) and then make it trough breakfast tomorrow morning! Other than that, offshore has been good! Got my huge warm orange winter jacket now, to have over my coveralls, so I am ready for any weather! Felt like a child in kindergarten! Had a good walk-about with the Services Supervisor, so I have been climbing in modules and pipe-racks! Fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment