Today's view from the office...
It has been around 0 degrees for some weeks now, and the mud is melting. And two days ago we got some rain/slid, so yesterday was a complete mess… mud everywhere and brown water everywhere…
But this morning when K and K walked out in to the back yards to a totally white and beautiful scenery.
Kristin and Kristine are now roommates. Catrin's rotation is one week off of our rotation, so she leaves a week before us, so I offered her room to Kristin as she is staying some days extra, and her back to back moved into their apartment. Nice to have a roommate again!
But tomorrow I go home, so Kristin can have Casa C&K for herself for the rest of the week. I can imagine great parties in 1113 when C&K are away… Have fun!! The wine and vodka is in the cabinet in the hallway….!! And the champaign is in the fridge…!
But this morning when K and K walked out in to the back yards to a totally white and beautiful scenery.
Kristin and Kristine are now roommates. Catrin's rotation is one week off of our rotation, so she leaves a week before us, so I offered her room to Kristin as she is staying some days extra, and her back to back moved into their apartment. Nice to have a roommate again!
But tomorrow I go home, so Kristin can have Casa C&K for herself for the rest of the week. I can imagine great parties in 1113 when C&K are away… Have fun!! The wine and vodka is in the cabinet in the hallway….!! And the champaign is in the fridge…!

No comments:
Post a Comment